On the 16th and 17th January 2017, the six Contract Adjudication Group (CAG) members met face- to-face, validated the assessments, scores and concomitant ranking, as per the assessments, and agreed that the 8 top ranked bidders should be awarded a MAGIC Phase 1 contract.
The 8 successful suppliers all signed their contracts and commenced Project MAGIC in early February 2017.
The 8 Lead Organisations:
- AppAttic (Northern Ireland)
- ViVO Smart Medical Devices Ltd (England)
- Camlin Technologies Limited (Northern Ireland)
- CoRehab Srl (Italy)
- Danieli TeleRobot Labs Srl (Italy)
- Inspiro AS (Norway)
- Starlab Barcelona SLU (Spain)
- Tech4Care Srl (Italy)