On the 16th and 17th January 2017, the six Contract Adjudication Group (CAG) members met face- to-face, validated the assessments, scores and concomitant ranking, as per the assessments, and agreed that the 8 top ranked bidders should be awarded a MAGIC Phase 1 contract.
The 8 successful suppliers all signed their contracts and commenced Project MAGIC in early February 2017.
Click on each supplier for Supplier information and to view their presentations from ‘Meet the Supplier’ event in April 2017.
The 8 Lead Organisations:
- AppAttic (Northern Ireland)
- ViVO Smart Medical Devices Ltd (England)
- Camlin Technologies Limited (Northern Ireland)
- CoRehab Srl (Italy)
- Danieli TeleRobot Labs Srl (Italy)
- Inspiro AS (Norway)
- Starlab Barcelona SLU (Spain)
- Tech4Care Srl (Italy)